Print From My Own Device
Library patrons can print from any laptop or device on the wireless network at the Library.
To print from your own device
1) Go to https://www.printeron.net/brookingslibrary/webprint
2) Select either Black & White Printer or Color Printer.
3) Enter either your library card number or your name. This is how you will claim your printed items at the front desk.
4) Click Browse to select the file from your computer. Items must be saved as a document, like a Word or Excel file, jpeg/png, or a PDF.
NOTE: To print an email, skip to the To Print an Email section below.
5) Click the grey arrow in the bottom right part of the screen.
6) Choose to print either All Pages, or specific pages from the document.
7) Click the grey arrow in the bottom right part of the screen.
8) The webpage will tell you how many pages will print and the cost. To send the print job to the printer, press the green printer icon in the bottom right part of the screen.
9) Proceed to the front desk at the library to pay for and retrieve your printed documents.
To Print an Email
1) Forward the email to one of the email addresses below:
Black & White Printer: [email protected]
Color Printer: [email protected]
2) You will receive a confirmation email that the print request has been received.
3) Proceed to the front desk at the library to pay for and retrieve your printed documents.