The Brookings Public Library seeks proposals for the operation of a coffee shop within the Library, located at 515 Third Street. The Library has housed a coffee shop on the second floor of the building in recent years and seeks a new service provider. More information is available at http://cityofbrookings.org/bids.aspx?bidID=193 or contact Elvita Landau at 692-9407.
TCL, the Library's new software is now live! Search the catalog through the link at the left. Ask us questions. Although we're still learning, we'll make your Library use as easy and convenient as possible.
Your Brookings Public Library at your fingertips wherever you go!
Stay connected to the Library through our mobile app. Find us at the Apple Store or Google Play for Android.
With our app, you can –
- Catalog Search – Find out if the Library owns a particular title or works by a certain author. Place a hold on items that are currently checked out.
- My Account – Check what you have out currently, renew any that are coming due, see where you are in a hold queue, or find out if there are any fines accumulating.
- Digital Books – Connect to Overdrive and Axis 360 for e-books and e-audio.
- Calendar – See what’s happening at the Library this month.
- Location and Hours – You can always find us.
- BookLook – Scan or type in the ISBN of an item and see if the Library owns it.
- Social Media – Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.